Space Exploration SE has a law tag and currently 66 questions there use it. I've asked a few of them myself. At one point we had an active user with "space lawyer" in their username answer several questions quite nicely, but that's no longer happening.
Question: What would be a good way (or ways) to attract the attention of some users active in this site to my law-tagged questions in Space SE?
Here are my tagged questions for example:
Unanswered or no having accepted answers:
- Regulations that prevent SpaceX from saying “no” if OneWeb asked them to launch their satellites?
- What are the main issues addressed by New Zealand's recent rocket legislation?
- What body of regulations (if any) would apply to a cubesat with an SDR on board?
Having accepted answers:
- Might ISRO's 2018-004 launch be at least a technical violation of the Outer Space Treaty by India?
- What computer programs does ITAR say I can or can not write, or share, or use in the US?
- Do owners of reentering spacecraft notify the countries' whose airspace they are likely to violate and seek permission?
Another user's question that triggered me to ask this meta question: