Interesting questions that could use good answers:
Some of my favorite answers:
- What is a "Title of Nobility" as proscribed in the U.S. Constitution?
- Is it legal to sign a document as somebody else?
- What restrictions apply to the right to counsel?
- Why are lawyers not called "doctor"?
- Can double jeopardy be a loophole for murder?
- On the origin and utility of "legalese"
- When is advocacy of violence illegal?
- On reasonable and customary legal fees and billable items
- Intent can make lockpicks illegal in Pennsylvania
- How do consent and suppression arguments play out in court?
- Can I scrape and then license data?
- On Litigation Trolls and Defenses
- Weighing the costs of copyright infringement
Member for 4 years, 3 months
92 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Law♦ 15.1k 15.1k 99 gold badges4949 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Photography 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Why are lawyers typically excluded from juries?
- 54 Can you refuse to swear on the Bible?
- 47 Why do non-lawyers refer you to lawyers even when they know the answer?
- 35 How can you tell if you have to follow a police officer's instructions?
- 35 Why can't we kill ourselves by holding our breath?
- 34 How to mitigate the risk of getting sued by clients (web dev contracting)
- 31 If the police search my vehicle or house without my consent, and they don't find anything, what recourse is there?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (37)
20 Updated: Can we get a blanket disclaimer out of the way? May 26 '15
16 How do we attract and retain legal experts? Jun 5 '15
14 Should we have a “no ranting” policy? Jun 11 '15
11 Who should moderate this site? Jun 6 '15
10 Do we want to allow historical legal questions? Jun 1 '15
9 What kinds of errors in answers are okay here? Dec 27 '16
9 Tag words should be hyphenated May 26 '15