Some of my favorite answers:
- What is a "Title of Nobility" as proscribed in the U.S. Constitution?
- Is it legal to sign a document as somebody else?
- What restrictions apply to the right to counsel?
- Why are lawyers not called "doctor"?
- Can double jeopardy be a loophole for murder?
- On the origin and utility of "legalese"
- When is advocacy of violence illegal?
- On reasonable and customary legal fees and billable items
- Intent can make lockpicks illegal in Pennsylvania
- How do consent and suppression arguments play out in court?
- Can I scrape and then license data?
- On Litigation Trolls and Defenses
- Weighing the costs of copyright infringement
Member for 5 years, 9 months
141 profile views
Last seen 15 hours ago
- Law♦ 18.6k 18.6k 1111 gold badges6262 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Photography 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Why are lawyers typically excluded from juries?
- 57 Can you refuse to swear on the Bible?
- 49 Why do non-lawyers refer you to lawyers even when they know the answer?
- 37 Why do gas water heater exhausts have an air gap before the chimney?
- 35 How can you tell if you have to follow a police officer's instructions?
- 35 Why can't we kill ourselves by holding our breath?
- 34 How to mitigate the risk of getting sued by clients (web dev contracting)
- View more network posts →