I found SE when I was having a problem with my new Macbook and ended up on Ask Different. Now, I'm a pretty regular user of SE law beta. Finding this entire wiki model very interesting.
I'm an attorney in the North East part of United States. My practice focuses on complex litigation/trial practice, municipal law and contracts.
I like to play guitar/sing, all around music lover. Grew up seeing Grateful Dead shows, but love lots of genres. Single mom of super cool young boy.
Member for 5 years
30 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 '17 at 22:16
Top network posts
- 82 Why are lawyers typically excluded from juries?
- 51 How do people publicly admit to criminal activity and not typically get arrested?
- 46 Can "Dumb Starbucks" be legally considered Fair Use as satire or parody?
- 28 Can I booby-trap my property against police?
- 24 Can I sue Volkswagen for damage to my health?
- 22 Consent to searches: Who wins "my-word-against-yours?"
- 20 If my spouse gets arrested for domestic violence but I do not press charges, will that still be on his record?
- View more network posts →