I'm a stupid 17 year old canadian kid who likes programming and linguistics, and am currently trying to learn 日本語 despite the fact that I have no one to talk with, vary few resources to learn with, and vary little interest in otaku culture, thus making me the saddest weeb on earth.
And... that's basically me! :D
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 '17 at 2:42
- Japanese Language 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Politics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- History 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Law 441 441 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 365 365 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Has the United States ever had a non-Christian President?
- 44 Why did English adopt Kamikaze (神風) as a loanword instead of Tokko (特攻) during/after WWII?
- 31 Do the Japanese actually use the word "Hentai" to mean "Anime Porn", like in English?
- 25 Can the POTUS perform a mass-pardon for those who meet certain criteria?
- 21 When a government pays centuries old debt... who exactly is it paying?
- 20 What can/do governments do to address house prices being driven up by foreign investors?
- 17 What do terms like "I yield my time, Mr. Speaker" mean?
- View more network posts →