Tom van der Zanden
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '19 at 16:16
- 3D Printing 13k 13k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Computer Science 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Academia 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Travel 668 668 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 622 622 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 I unknowingly submitted plagiarised work
- 72 Why did Google not use an NP problem for their quantum supremacy experiment?
- 52 Including proofs of known theorems in master's thesis
- 52 Recognise Stack Exchange Sites by Their Icon
- 42 Is it a problem to be a programmer with no knowledge about computational complexity?
- 41 Does two lines of copied code constitute plagiarism?
- 34 Data compression using prime numbers
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.