Pronouns: whatever you think is clearest to your intended audience.
In addition to any statements about licensing by employees of Stack Exchange, Inc., my code contributions on this website are available under the Creative Commons CC-0 license, and my non-code contributions are available under a plain reading of the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license, version 4.0 or later.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Information Security 33k 33k 99 gold badges7777 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 15.4k 15.4k 3939 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 9.2k 9.2k 3232 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 8k 8k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- History 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 225 Is the NHS wrong about passwords?
- 222 Why doesn't water burn?
- 164 Is it true that meltdown and spectre were intended as debug tools?
- 160 Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- 143 What are GPUs bad at?
- 102 Why does this London Underground poster from 1924 have a Star of David atop a Christmas tree?
- 102 What does it mean for the price of oil to be negative?
- View more network posts →