Former trainee teacher, forced out due to my political beliefs, now roaming the internet righting wrongs, helping people, and arguing with mods.
If you're here about my stance on mod closure, I am against it. A reopen accompanied by that comment does not necessarily mean believe the post shouldn't have been closed, that I don't intend to VTC immediately if it is reopened, or that I didn't VTC in the first place.
Proudly banned from:
- Politics (Standing up to the right-wing bias of the site. Seriously, that was in the ban message.)
- Meta ("[asking about Stack Exchange] is not welcome here")
- Area51 (No reason given...)
- Medical science (Thinking COVID is bad)
- Law (Voting to reopen without mod permission)
- Arqade (Attempting to run for moderator without permission)
- Chat (Being previously banned from chat- they just rebanned me when it ran out)
Previously banned from:
- Travel (pointing out facts)
- Workplace (Enquiring about rules)
- Skeptics (Intending to run for moderator without permission)