Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 10.7k 10.7k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Law 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 How do I avoid the "self.x = x; self.y = y; self.z = z" pattern in __init__?
- 124 What makes dependent type theory more suitable than set theory for proof assistants?
- 55 What motivates software companies to hire locally?
- 51 Why is writing to memory much slower than reading it?
- 42 How can I view someone's comment history on GitHub?
- 37 Did real incomes drop significantly since the 1950s?
- 35 Why isn't 'nullptr' in the 'std' namespace?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.