I am a former entrepreneur, an electrical engineer, and a now a patent agent located in Southern California. I am enthusiastically pro-patent, but also believe that only applications that truly meet the legal criteria for patentablity should get through the system.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 7 at 17:18
- Ask Patents 15.7k 15.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Law 884 884 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 750 750 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 395 395 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 252 252 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Is there a word for being so polite as to appear insincere?
- 17 Scaling based on pixel density (Microsoft) - Patent Application - PRIOR ART REQUEST
- 14 How to get a patent or patent application permalink at the USPTO website?
- 12 Is it possible to quickly kill existing patents?
- 11 How do you determine a patent expiration date?
- 11 Word or phrase for showing great skill at something without formal training in it
- 11 How can saying a song's name be a copyright violation?
- View more network posts →