- Academia 529 529 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Law 498 498 11 silver badge1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 382 382 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 267 267 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 267 267 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Was a professor correct to chastise me for writing "Prof. X" rather than "Professor X"?
- 10 Why are "two instances of /r/ in one word" awkward?
- 9 How do I remove unwanted space over my signature?
- 8 How did 'consideration' shift to signify grounds and the act of deliberation, then inducer of a grant or promise?
- 6 What's the etymology of sound' in 'sound in damages, tort, contract'?
- 5 Is it normal to tip an Uber driver in Canada?
- View more network posts →