Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 5:25
- Law 14k 14k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Server Fault 931 931 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 687 687 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 What happens if I negatively answer the court oath regarding the truth?
- 66 How to avoid accidental trespassing while exploring rural US?
- 56 Does GDPR include UK customers, or not anymore?
- 46 Is it legal for a supermarket to refuse to sell an adult beer if an adult with them doesn’t have their ID?
- 39 Who owns the washing machine?
- 38 Are Putin's constitution amendments legal?
- 35 Can a celebrity sue someone who takes obnoxious pictures/videos of him in public and uploads onto internet without his permission?
- View more network posts →