New York, NY, United States
Member for 1 year, 10 months
I love all typed functional languages, but forced to work with the mainstream-whatever. Fell in love with Elixir and Rust a few years ago.
2020 update: thank God TypeScript is now mainstream.
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Code Golf 667 667 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 324 324 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chess 243 243 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 230 230 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES when install app for the first time
- 51 yes is 91 lines long
- 43 No argument names in abstract declaration?
- 34 Why use a Backward Pipe Operator instead of Function Chaining?
- 23 Is Elixir's module an atom?
- 18 why do continuations avoid stackoverflow?
- 18 Hindley Milner Type Inference in F#
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.