I claim a Doctor of the Law. If you want to be a master of written law, you can go to school and get a PhD (Law). Otherwise, a qualified JD is not given by any school known. In theory, a JD could been earned with a level of gravitas for a national level of authority, but as the US has already failed, one can only conclude that there are NO such qualified individuals. This JD is for the prophesy of novus ordo seclorum: a world government. "Seclorum" should be interpreted as like "ratiocination": reason, not divine dispensation or such but a system created through reason.
See the new constitution for a complete template for a New World Order at http://metagovernment.org/Novus_Ordo_Seclorum.
- Academia 827 827 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Philosophy 550 550 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 523 523 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Open Data 479 479 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 296 296 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Should I approach an agency unofficially before FOIAing them?
- 17 What is the distribution for various polyhedral dice all rolled at once?
- 12 Strategies for facing an "impossible" required course for PhD
- 10 How to handle disagreement between collaborators on licensing academic code?
- 9 What are the chances rolling 6, 6-sided dice that there will be a 6?
- 8 What is the saying in the Goonies just before they pop through into the treasure room?
- 7 What are the variance and standard deviation for a standard six-sided die?
- View more network posts →