I completed a 4 year MCompSci at Oxford in 2016. I then worked as a software developer at a small biometric security company, and have since moved to developing analysis software for microscopy. I try to develop my understanding of both low level implementation details and high level conceptual constraints and opportunities.
Beyond tech, I enjoy casual debate, science, philosophy and theology.
Member for 1 year
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 at 10:23
- Code Review 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cryptography 992 992 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 145 Company cuts my salary immediately after I sign the offer letter
- 140 A* pathfinding algorithm too slow
- 54 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 54 For a hashing function like MD5, how similar can two plaintext strings be and still generate the same hash?
- 46 Does a buffer overflow vulnerability always mean a code execution vulnerability?
- 32 Security BY obscurity is horrible. Is security AND obscurity good?
- 30 Is using haveibeenpwned to validate password strength rational?
- View more network posts →