Top network posts
- 35 If someone catches a Pokemon that is on my property, is that theft?
- 11 Why is the Speaker of the House able to stop a vote on a clean spending bill?
- 11 Does the right against self incrimination mean you can't be forced to file a tax return?
- 11 Are there any jurisdictions in the world where dueling is still legal?
- 8 Do mirrors have a "resolution" quality to them?
- 7 How can you tell whether somebody is "competent" to agree with you or your terms?
- 6 What is the origin and significance of distinguishing between "misdemeanor" and "felony"?
- View more network posts →