- Personal Finance & Money 19.2k 19.2k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Physics 775 775 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 583 583 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 581 581 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Travel 504 504 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Is the company asking me to commit fraud by asking me to apply for reimbursement of half of trip expenses paid entirely by my colleague?
- 85 Credit card offering 0.5 miles for every cent rounded up. Too good to be true?
- 77 Dealership wants more money years after vehicle is paid off?
- 58 Why are dividends different from property income like rent?
- 58 My out-of-the-money call options are near expiration and won't sell in the open market. What are my choices?
- 57 Why don't you need to pay taxes on cash back bonuses?
- 51 What happens if a company buys back all of its shares?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.