I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 30 '15 at 15:29
- Worldbuilding 11.8k 11.8k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.8k 6.8k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 277 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 113 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 70 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 67 Stealth in Space: How realistic is it?
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- View more network posts →