doctor programmer, not a lawyer.
That said, I take interest in laws that often come up in tech, especially copyright. I also pay attention to privacy and IT security related law.
Disclaimer out of an abundance of caution: Any opinions I express here are my own, and may be incorrect.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 at 20:48
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Law 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Code Golf 971 971 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- German Language 505 505 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Linguistics 346 346 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 580 What is Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16?
- 37 Guess how to pronounce German words
- 28 Print every character your program doesn't have
- 26 Why the switch from “ihr” to “Sie” in the following speech from Band of Brothers?
- 24 Why register a logo as trademark if copyright protects it?
- 18 Unicode UTF Converter
- 18 What is the difference between native language, first language, mother tongue and L1?
- View more network posts →