doctor programmer, not a lawyer.
That said, I take interest in laws that often come up in tech, especially copyright. I also pay attention to privacy and IT security related law. I find these laws interesting because while they must be followed, they were often designed before the internet age and need to be updated to accommodate the new societal norms.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 19 at 13:10
- Stack Overflow 7.9k 7.9k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Law 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Code Golf 681 681 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 275 275 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 241 241 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 490 What is Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16?
- 37 Guess how to pronounce German words
- 27 Print every character your program doesn't have
- 23 Why the switch from "ihr" to "Sie" in the following speech from Band of Brothers?
- 23 Why register a logo as trademark if copyright protects it?
- 17 Unicode UTF Converter
- 16 In what programming language did the use of the percent sign (%) to mean modulo/remainder originate?
- View more network posts →