doctor programmer, not a lawyer.
That said, I take interest in laws that often come up in tech, especially copyright. I also pay attention to privacy and IT security related law. I find these laws interesting because while they must be followed, they were often designed before the internet age and need to be updated to accommodate the new societal norms.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen 2 days ago
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Law 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Code Golf 971 971 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 465 465 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 346 346 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 530 What is Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16?
- 37 Guess how to pronounce German words
- 28 Print every character your program doesn't have
- 24 Why register a logo as trademark if copyright protects it?
- 23 Why the switch from "ihr" to "Sie" in the following speech from Band of Brothers?
- 18 What is the difference between native language, first language, mother tongue and L1?
- 17 Unicode UTF Converter
- View more network posts →