doctor programmer, not a lawyer.
That said, I take interest in laws that often come up in tech, especially copyright. I also pay attention to privacy and IT security related law. I find these laws interesting because while they must be followed, they were often designed before the internet age and need to be updated to accommodate the new societal norms.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen 13 hours ago
Top network posts
- 486 What is Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16?
- 37 Guess how to pronounce German words
- 27 Print every character your program doesn't have
- 23 Why the switch from "ihr" to "Sie" in the following speech from Band of Brothers?
- 23 Why register a logo as trademark if copyright protects it?
- 17 Unicode UTF Converter
- 16 In what programming language did the use of the percent sign (%) to mean modulo/remainder originate?
- View more network posts →