Please don't interpret what I say (in answers, chat, or anywhere else) as formal legal advice specific to your situation (even if I'm answering a question you asked) - this disclaimer applies.
Member for 4 years
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 17:44
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Law 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 94 How appropriate is it to forward interview requests mistakenly sent to me to the right person?
- 81 Should I sell my stocks when the stock hits a 52-week high in order to "Buy Low, Sell High"?
- 70 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 66 What rules govern forced removal from flights (due to overbooking)?
- 55 Can cited works hold grammatical positions in sentences?
- 52 Why would GPS availability be reduced by high demand (or solar eclipse)?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
12 Country/Jurisdictional tag Nov 6 '15
11 “Actual problems that you face” Feb 3 '16
1 2016 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jul 25 '16
1 Proposing Marriage to (have) a Synonym Mar 2 '16
0 Community Promotion Ads - 2016 Jul 17 '16