I'm an accountant with an interest in law and computers.
I'm studying law (Juris Doctor at RMIT).
This is a personal account, so any opinions I express here are not binding on anybody else.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Member for 4 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '19 at 10:32
Top network posts
- 85 On what basis might Trump's executive order on immigration be illegal?
- 43 What's the difference between a share and a stock?
- 40 Reload a Linux user's group assignments without logging out
- 16 How does binding precedent work with juries in trial courts?
- 13 Is it illegal to take home a lost phone?
- 12 How could Congress legally abolish the death penalty in all states?
- 11 Sue a university for armed robbery
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.