I have a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering with a Math minor and a Master's in Engineering Management. I then did a couple years of computer programming.
I am an attorney and specialize in Intellectual Property, and specifically, in Patent Prosecution.
NOTE: Any comments made by me are not to be taken as legal advice. There exists NO attorney / client relationship between myself and any member of the stack exchange community. If you are in need of legal advice, please contact an attorney who could help you.
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Member for 5 years, 10 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '20 at 20:00
- Law 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 322 322 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 242 242 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 When is cursing illegal in the U.S.?
- 15 Is the LDS's view of Trinity/Godhead considered monotheistic or polytheistic?
- 14 Does the government control what time it is?
- 11 Who said "he would be called a Nazarene"?
- 11 Is there any tradition that informs us of how old Mary was when she gave birth to Jesus?
- 8 According to Roman Catholic Doctrine, does everyone spend time in purgatory?
- 7 How often, if ever, has the Supreme Court cited the Natural Moral Law in a majority decision?
- View more network posts →