I have a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering with a Math minor and a Master's in Engineering Management. I then did a couple years of computer programming.
I am an attorney and specialize in Intellectual Property, and specifically, in Patent Prosecution.
NOTE: Any comments made by me are not to be taken as legal advice. There exists NO attorney / client relationship between myself and any member of the stack exchange community. If you are in need of legal advice, please contact an attorney who could help you.
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Member for 5 years, 5 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 at 20:00
Top network posts
- 18 When is cursing illegal in the U.S.?
- 15 Is the LDS's view of Trinity/Godhead considered monotheistic or polytheistic?
- 14 Does the government control what time it is?
- 11 Who said "he would be called a Nazarene"?
- 11 Is there any tradition that informs us of how old Mary was when she gave birth to Jesus?
- 8 According to Roman Catholic Doctrine, does everyone spend time in purgatory?
- 7 How often, if ever, has the Supreme Court cited the Natural Moral Law in a majority decision?
- View more network posts →