- Law 75.9k 75.9k 44 gold badges9090 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Linguistics 40.7k 40.7k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Academia 6.6k 6.6k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 506 506 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 144 144 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 158 Why shouldn't a bank robbery without threats be legal?
- 133 A student slipped a drug into my coffee — what are the legal ramifications of this situation?
- 86 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 82 Can I terminate an employee for qualifying for a job through a "degree mill?"
- 76 Can a professor refuse to introduce any textbook for a course?
- 73 Can I sue a restaurant for serving me meat in vegetarian dish?
- 64 I want to leave Islam, but they would execute and kill me. What do I do?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
6 Are questions about religious law on-topic? Nov 3 '17