- Law 118.9k 118.9k 77 gold badges162162 silver badges262262 bronze badges
- Linguistics 54.4k 54.4k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Academia 6.8k 6.8k 1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 526 526 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 229 229 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 Why shouldn't a bank robbery without threats be legal?
- 135 A student slipped a drug into my coffee — what are the legal ramifications of this situation?
- 87 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 82 Can I terminate an employee for qualifying for a job through a "degree mill?"
- 76 Can a professor refuse to introduce any textbook for a course?
- 73 Can I sue a restaurant for serving me meat in vegetarian dish?
- 66 Can I ask a cop, "What happened?"
- View more network posts →