I have a fancy graduate degree in political science. Now I work for my state's legislature doing research.
I typically answer questions that can be answered from either professional research, law, or existing data. Then I spend all that rep downvoting answers that lack references.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 '19 at 18:05
- Politics 23k 23k 33 gold badges7676 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 16.4k 16.4k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 891 891 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Why must Chinese maps be obfuscated?
- 65 If conservatism believes in individualism, then why do conservatives often support regulation of personal decisions?
- 62 How do I insist that American hotels accept my employer's credit card for payment, instead of asking for personal CC upon checkin?
- 61 Why are stenographers still employed and present within many governmental chambers?
- 60 Could China's actions in Xinjiang be classified as genocide?
- 53 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 53 Is there an alternative word to be used in place of Humanoid?
- View more network posts →