A system administrator by trade, living in a land Down Under with knowledge of network administration gleaned from years of working with niche market ISP's.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 12 '20 at 22:55
- Super User 56.5k 56.5k 99 gold badges7878 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Law 3.1k 3.1k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 3k 3k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Webmasters 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Is it really possible for most enthusiasts to crack people's Wi-Fi networks?
- 130 SSID with very similar name, is this an attempt of hacking?
- 116 Why do I need an SMTP server?
- 97 What makes a PC able to be a web server and what makes it unable?
- 66 Is it possible to use global IP addresses without internet?
- 50 What might happen to a laser printer if you print fewer pages than is recommended?
- 45 Use of / when using cd
- View more network posts →