Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 4:19
- Academia 124.6k 124.6k 3939 gold badges355355 silver badges458458 bronze badges
- Mathematics 82.5k 82.5k 1212 gold badges105105 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Travel 34.8k 34.8k 1111 gold badges123123 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 26.2k 26.2k 44 gold badges8787 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 22.2k 22.2k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 275 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 271 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 165 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 163 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- View more network posts →