- Information Security 9k 9k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 699 699 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 235 235 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 163 163 33 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 258 Is there any reason to disable paste password on login?
- 88 Why do people use IP address bans when IP addresses often change?
- 67 How does Google's "No Captcha reCaptcha" work?
- 63 Is it bad practice to use GET method as login username/password for administrators?
- 39 Is my data safe if, with an encrypted hard disk, I put Windows in "sleep" mode
- 36 VeraCrypt/TruCrypt - I can't understand why you'd want to create a "hidden" volume...?
- 34 Why is 'avast! Web/Mail Shield Root' listed as CA for google.com?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.