I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 at 12:14
- MathOverflow 32.7k 32.7k 33 gold badges9999 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 11.4k 11.4k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematics 860 860 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 426 426 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 39 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 39 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 33 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 33 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.