After earning a degree in mathematics and almost a physics major as well, I turned to the dark side and became an attorney who practices mostly in business law, taxation, estate planning and probate, especially for same sex couples and marijuana businesses.
I have been a science blogger since 2005, first at "Wash Park Prophet" and then split off at a sister blog called "Dispatches From Turtle Island" (which is one of the Native American names for North America). In my spare time, I judge high school speech and debate competitions, and make cocktails. Also, nobody knows if you're a cat on the Internet.
Member for 2 years, 7 months
14 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 at 18:46
Top network posts
- 326 Why is the Trump Administration often labeled as anti-science?
- 162 What ethical (if any) or economical arguments are offered in defense of the inheritance tax?
- 156 Why are states purportedly performing assassinations with chemical and radioactive weapons?
- 130 On what basis might Trump's executive order on immigration be illegal?
- 95 Stealing my own property back?
- 77 Course of action in a criminal case when there is no conceivable defense
- 73 Why are public institutions perceived as being inefficient?
- View more network posts →