I am a maverick. This is not a choice, it is a creed.
All content, including code snippets, I post on any StackExchange site are dual-licensed under SE's license (CC BY-SA) and the terms of the MIT/Expat license. If the material you reuse is used in a computer program, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, I also waive the right of attribution, and requirement that a copyright notice and a permission notice shall be included in the program.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 at 9:04
- Drupal Answers 13.3k 13.3k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Open Source 6.8k 6.8k 1717 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Law 2.6k 2.6k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 663 663 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Do we still need end slashes in HTML5?
- 86 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 66 Is requesting waiving the right to deletion of contributions against GDPR?
- 29 How is selling FLOSS packages for monetary compensation a viable strategy?
- 27 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 27 Cancel misclicked flags
- 24 How to send email to multiple recipients using drupal_mail?
- View more network posts →