Questions that clearly ask for specific legal advice are off-topic for Law Stack Exchange.
This is to help protect users:
- Those asking, from loss due to following incomplete advice, or advice from amateur legal enthusiasts
- Those answering, from exposing themselves to unauthorized practice of law or malpractice claims
If you're here because your question was put on hold (or closed) for this reason, the below answer about closing points out some of the factors that indicate your question appears to be asking for legal advice, and has ways to improve or edit your post so that it is a viable candidate for reopening.
If you're here because you're not sure whether a question asks for specific legal advice, see the below answer about closing for ways to handle this situation.
See other discussions:
- What is our stance on questions that are very clearly legal advice?
- How do I ask a general law question?
- Questions that appear to seek legal advice
Of course, this policy is always up for discussion, so please feel free to start a new one!